- Reinhard Mair Zeininger joins the team of PIDSO as CAD designer
- In April 2013 PIDSO moves into the new offices in the 23rd district of Vienna
- The IT infrastructure is being revised by PIDSO in spring 2013
- Thomas Holzmüller and Reinhard Mair-Zeininger graduated Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Autumn 2013, PIDSO wins another prominent player in the automotive sector, the AVL List GmbH from Graz as a customer
- Friedrich Spörk reinforces the PIDSO GmbH
- Launch of SDI5000V003B, an IP55-compliant, compact and lightweight monopole antenna for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS / RPAS)
- Thomas Raggl joins PIDSO's R&D team
- In March 2012, PIDSO exhibits at CeBIT, Hanover, Germany for the first time
- Co-operation with the well-known US University Embry Riddle
- Florentina Manolache starts her work at the Backoffice of PIDSO
- Long distance, uncompressed wireless HD system with Zero latency is being deployed at a huge festival in Vienna for the first time.
- Sarah Holzmüller is delegated to PIDSO, Inc. in July 2012
- PIDSO exhibits at AUVSI for the third time in a row
- For the first time PIDSO attends the international Air Show (ILA) in Berlin
- PIDSO is now approved supplier for the worldwide recognized research center CERN, Switzerland
- PIDSO presents the Fin Antenna 2.4 GHz for multi copters - the first antenna especially for multi copter and FPV
- The trademark "PIDSO - Propagation Ideas & Solutions" is now officially acknowledged by the US Patent and Trademark Office
- PIDSO becomes a sales partner for Wireless Instruments Products and includes for example the so-called WiBox Series in its product portfolio
- PIDSO becomes also a sales partner for LUXUL and includes the circularly polarized X-WAVTM Antennas
- Press-event with well-known media outlets like standard.at, futurezone.at and GEWINN
- PIDSO nominated for National Award for Innovation
- Signing Europe-wide distribution contract with the US-based technology company L-com
- New employees: Armin Hirsch as Head of Marketing & Sales and Thomas Holzmüller as engineer for the R&D section.
- First class exercize of all PIDSO employees in July 2011
- PIDSO’s First Summer fair
- Returning exhibitor at AUVSI in Washington D.C.
- Subsidiary PIDSO Inc. finally founded in Pasadena, California
- Additional projects executed with BMW in Munich, Germany
- PIDSO again attends the GEWINN Young Entrepreneur Award Ceremony and is successfully placed in the top ten – ranked at number seven.
- Start of production on two drone antennas
- PISDO successfully registered as a business name and trademark
- Mr. Lukas Mayer becomes Head of Research & Development
- Enlargement of facilities and consolidation of office, warehouse and production
- PIDSO becomes a limited corporation under the law of Austria
- PIDSO begins its U.S. operations under the leadership of John Schliesser in San Jose, CA, USA.
- PIDSO exhibits at the AUVSI in Denver, the World´s largest trade fair for unmanned vehicles.
- PIDSO wins Mercur Award in the Innovation Category
- Start of the development of a tracking antenna
- First Carbon product finalized
- Start of two more projects with BMW, Munich
- Expansion of infrastructure and team
- New company location in the fourth district of Vienna
- PIDSO makes its first international appearance at the AUVSI trade show in Washington, D.C.
- PIDSO’s first R&D project with BMW is launched in Munich
- Development of ultra-light horn antenna prototype-series
- Cooperative relationship with the Development Department of Schiebel Electronics
- Founding of company in Vienna
Do you want to learn more about PIDSO? Here you can find the full description of our history.